Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I dislike ............

I dislike .......... :-(

  1. Broken Pavement.
  2. Rubbish on the stairs.
  3. DVD that cannot play especially towards the end of the movie.
  4. Out of service ATM.
  5. Driver that cuts into my path without signaling.
  6. Female driver that cuts into my path and pretend that I do not exist.
  7. Missing button.
  8. Hole in the socks.
  9. Miu Miu's hairs ................. everywhere ....
  10. Sreaming and ill behaved children. Parents that do not care are the worst.
  11. Parent who double parked just because they are sending their children to school.
  12. Water cut without notice.
  13. Power cut without notice - I have to reset my radio alarm, video recorder and even the micro wave oven.
  14. Haze. Yes, dirty air in Kuala Lumpur. It is now an annual occurence and quality of air is getting worst each time.
  15. (List will be updated periodically).

No comments: